Friday 10 January 2014

ALTERNATIVE SATURDAY CARTOONS: JANUARY 11, 2014

"If I manage to strike a Zionist nerve every time I publish a cartoon, then sure it's a fulfilling life :)" ~ Carlos Latuff

There seem to be more relevant Latuff cartoons than usual among this week's offerings. Please enjoy.

"I actually saw this on an antisemitic blog among lots of reprehensible cartoons. I don't think the blogger quite got the joke." ~ Elder of Zion blog regarding one of my posted toons. Sadly the comments section was the usual dreck. Please enjoy this week's "reprehensible" cartoon collection with all due diligence and spread them widely.




 








Silly, yes, but anything to do with dogs makes me love them more.



La Quenelle






How is THIS for ugly propaganda "cartooning"?





 

My favourite this week by far..... So very Canadian!



 


"If I manage to strike a Zionist nerve every time I publish a cartoon, then sure it's a fulfilling life :)" ~ Carlos Latuff











December 24, 2013 ~ Gaza ~ again


















1 comment:

  1. "If I manage to strike a Zionist nerve every time I publish a cartoon, then sure it's a fulfilling life :)"

    That was good for a smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.