The story of the debauching of the Indians with its resultant massacres of the early settlers, is a dramatic story in itself.
Newport,Charleston,New York,Philadelphia,Richmond, andSavannah.
"If you will permit the children of Abraham to approach you with a request, to tell you that we honor you, and feel an alliance...... and then: "Until the present time the valuable rights of a free citizen have been withheld. However, now we see a new government coming into being based on the Majesty of the people, a government, not sanctioning any bigotry nor persecution of the Jew, rather, to concede the freedom of thought, which each shares, whatever Nation or Language, as a part of the great Government machine."
This method to win over these leaders for the Jewish slave trade, was similar to' that which the Jews had employed with the Indians.
During this time there were a number of plantation owners established in the West Indies and two Jews, Eyrger and SayUer, with strong Rothschild connections in Spain, formed an agency called ASIENTO, which later operated in Holland and England. It was through these connections that Jews in Holland and England exerted influence and both of these connections cooperated in helping the Jews provide Black Slaves for the Colonists.
- June 22, 1764, a letter by Captain William Stead to Aaron Lopez.
- July 22, 1765, a letter by Aaron Lopez to Captain Nathaniel Briggs.
- July 22, 1765, a letter to Captain Abraham All.
- February 4, 1766, a letter to Captain William Stead by Aaron Lopez.
- March 7, 1766, a letter by Captain William Stead to Aaron Lopez.
- February 20, 1766, a letter by Aaron Lopez to Captain William Stead.
- October 8, 1766, a letter by Captain William Stead to Aaron Lopez.
- February 9, 1767, a letter by Captain William Stead to Aaron Lopez.
"I wish to advise you that your ship 'Ann' docked here night before last with 112 slaves, consisting of 35 men, 16 large youths, 21 small boys, 29 women, 2 grown girls, 9 small girls, and I assure you this is such a one rumcargo (rum in exchange for slaves) which I have not yet encountered, among the entire group there may be five to which one could take exception."
"These Negroes, which Captain Abraham All delivered to me, were in such poor condition due to the poor transportation, that I was forced to sell 8 boys and girls for a mere 27 (pounds), 2 other for 45 (pounds) and two women each for 35 (pounds)." (No doubt, English money)
- February 6th: One man drowned in the process of loading.
- March 18th: Two women went overboard because they had not been locked up.
- April 6th: One man dead with Flux. (No doubt an illness.)
- April 13th: One woman dead with Flux.
- May 7th: One man dead with Flux.
- June 16th: One man dead by Kap Henry.
- June 21st: One man dead by James Fluss.
- July 5th: One woman dead with fever.
- July 6th: One girl, sick for two months, died.
The Negro slaves were freed and the captain punished. These sea voyages were not without danger when they had Black cargo, which accounts for the fact that the Jews most always engaged non-Jewish captains.
- 'Abigail' by Aaron Lopez.
- Moses Levy and Jacob Franks.
- 'Crown' by Isaac Levy and Nathan Simpson.
- 'Nassau'by Moses Levy.
- 'Four Sisters' by Moses Levy.
- 'Anne & Eliza' by Justus Bosch and John Abrams.
- 'Prudent Betty' by Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix.
- 'Hester' by Mordecai and David Gomez.
- 'Elizabeth' by David and Mordecai Gomez.
- 'Antigua' by Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell.
- 'Betsy'by Wm. DeWoolf.
- 'PoUy'by James DeWoolf.
- 'White Horse' by Jan de Sweevts.
- 'Expedition' by John and Jacob Rosevelt.
- 'Charlotte' by Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks.
- 'Caracoa' by Moses and Sam Levy.
Isaac Gomez,Hayman Levy,Jacob Malhado,Naphtaly Myers,David Hart,Joseph Jacobs,Moses Ben Franks,Moses Gomez,Isaac Dias,Benjamin Levy,David Jeshuvum,Jacob Pinto,Jacob Turk,Daniel Gomez,James Lucana,Jan de Sweevts,Felix (cha-cha) de Souza (known as the 'Prince of Slavers' and second only to Aaron Lopez),Simeon Potter,Isaac Elizer,Jacob Rod,Jacob Rodrigues Rivera,Haym Isaac Carregal,Abraham Touro,Moses Hays,Moses Lopez, Judah Touro,Abraham Mendesand Abraham All.
Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Vols. Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America, Washington, D.C., 1930-1935.
Judaism is best described as a nationality built on the twin pillars of race and religion.All this is closely related to another aspect of Judaism, namely the persecution myth.Since first appearing in history, we find the Jews propagating the idea that they are an abused and persecuted people, and this idea is, and has always been, central in Jewish thinking.The myth of persecution is the adhesive and cement of Judaism: without it Jews would have long since ceased to exist, their racial-religious nationality notwithstanding.
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef says in Saturday sermon that 'Goyim have no place in the world ~ only to serve the People of Israel'; Now, take that attitude and apply it to the above topic ~ things have not really changed all that much over the centuries.
"Sir: Permit the children of the stock of Abraham to approach you with the most cordial affection and esteem for your person and merit, and to join with our fellow-citizens in welcoming you to Newport. ...
Deprived as we hitherto have been of the invaluable rights of free citizens, we now ~ with a deep sense of gratitude to the Almighty Disposer of all events ~ behold a government erected by the majesty of the people-a government which to bigotry gives no sanction, to persecution no assistance, but generously affording to all liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship, deeming every one of whatever nation, tongue, or language, equal parts of the great governmental machine.
This so ample and extensive Federal Union, whose base is philanthropy, mutual confidence and public virtue, we cannot but acknowledge to be the work of the great God, who rules in the armies of the heavens and among the inhabitants of the earth, doing whatever seemeth to Him good.
For all the blessings of civil and religious liberty which we enjoy under an equal and benign administration, we desire to send up our thanks to the Ancient of days, the great Preserver of men, beseeching Him that the angels who conducted our forefathers through the wilderness into the promised land may graciously conduct you through all the difficulties and dangers of this mortal life; and when, like Joshua, full of days and full of honors, you are gathered to your fathers, may you be admitted into the heavenly paradise to partake of the water of life and the tree of immortality.
Done and signed by order of the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, August 17, 1790.