Thursday 7 April 2011

THE JEWISH BRASSIERE


April 7, 2011  

If this doesn’t make you smile, you just don’t have a sense of humor. Or, you are Jewish and are offended. In that case, go take it up with Abe Foxman.

A man walked into the Lingerie Department of Macy’s in New York City.
 
He tells the saleslady, “I would like a Jewish bra for my wife, size 34B.”

With a quizzical look the saleslady asked, “What kind of bra?”

He repeated “A Jewish bra. She said to tell you that she wanted a Jewish bra, and that you would know what she wanted.”

“Ah, now I remember,” said the saleslady. “We don’t get as many requests for them as we used to. Mostly our customers lately want the Catholic bra, or the Salvation Army bra, or the Presbyterian bra.”

Confused, and a little flustered, the man asked “So, what are the differences?”

The saleslady responded. “It is all really quite simple. The Catholic bra supports the masses. The Salvation Army lifts up the fallen, and the Presbyterian bra keeps them staunch and upright.”

He mused on that information for a minute and said: “Hmmm. I know I’ll regret asking, but what does the Jewish bra do?”

A Jewish bra,” she replied, “makes mountains out of molehills.”

2 comments:

  1. Let me say I do not have a sense of humor. But I laughed and I had to e-mail it to a psychiatrist friend of mine. Doesn't this show how good it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grinz. I knew I could get you to crack a grin. I belly laughed when I read it... sad but true but hilarious....

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.