Friday 21 January 2011

SPECIAL TREAT

Sorry for the delay. This is taking longer than I anticipated. I found a more complete version of the book and started all over. 9 of 10 chapters already to go. Mullins, as usual, has such stellar research ... it is amazing to see all the connections these "people" have with each other, both professionally and personally speaking.

Readers, I have a treat in store for you!

Before the night is out I will have posted a book by Eustace Mullins for you to read. 

MURDER BY INJECTION:
THE STORY OF THE MEDICAL  CONSPIRACY AGAINST AMERICA

I am positive you will be as enthralled as I when I read the contents.

Did you know that the AMA was organized by snake oil salesmen who had no proof of medical education? One was actually considering a career as a circus acrobat before discovering the money to be made by basically selling the AMA Seal of Approval?

That is just one small fact.

Ah, and yes, the Rockefellers are heavily involved.... no surprise there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.