Thursday 30 September 2010

GEORGE CARLIN: WE LIKE WAR!

What can I say? This is George Carlin! His "mind doesn't work that way."

"You probably noticed that I don't feel about that war the way we were told we were supposed to feel about that war?  How we were ordered and instructed by the United States Government how we were supposed to feel about that war? My mind doesn't work that way. I got this real moron habit you know, it's called thinking>  I am not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."


WE LIKE WAR!!!

Rest in Peace George. You would have far too much material to work with these days but we miss you ~~ and Bill ~~ more and more every day. Good philosophers are hard to find!


GEORGE CARLIN ON OUR SIMILARITIES


ON SAVING THE PLANET

HOMELESSNESS AND GOLF

THE AMERICAN DREAM

GEORGE ON 911 AND THE NWO

GEORGE ON CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

THE MODERN MAN

Sorry I could not stop at just one. George speaks it all and, colourful language included, nails it all bang on the head. Please enjoy! He is so completely outspoken and outrageous, I sometimes wonder, as I have regarding Bill Hicks, if his end was not pushed forward just a little. But no, I am being paranoid again......

4 comments:

  1. Noor - I saw George just a few months before his death. At his advanced age, he was trying out material for a contractual 13th HBO special, and he confided to the audience that he was too old for this shit, and that he was just doing it to pay his back taxes so he wouldn't leave his family with the bill. So essentially the JPTB worked him till he dropped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noor. You picked my 2 all time favourite seers. I think I have managed to collect as much of their shows as I can over the years. Wonderful warm, intelligent and caring people. We see so few of that sort on the glass teat.

    Humour is both a great way of relieving tension and at the same time a razor sharp foil to spear the source of those tensions. That’s part of the reason why we Mick’s laugh at the darkest things but cry into our whiskey.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://pashupatisasana.blogspot.com/2010/09/humanity-flunking-expelled.html

    Pretty timely update here by Bho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. when someone tells many truth, you never know...
    We have had the case in France, maybe, with some comedians or singers like Coluche or Daniel Balavoine..hope Dieudonné will continue.
    Bonjour de France !

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.