Monday 23 February 2009

AUDIO/VISUAL SOCIAL COMMENTARY

Street art by the internationally renowned graffiti artist, Banksey.

The following videos are created by an artist who goes by the name TheBigHo111. His work is crisp, powerful, has great tunes, while he shares and embraces the true values of anarchism and creativity. A rare find indeed. PLEASE ENJOY!

This first video speaks to my heart and my soul, expressing the philosophy that has governed my life and actions since, at the age of 11 or 2, I realized that thoughts are living things and that mine were my own, not those impressed upon me by church, family and school. I have never looked back. Decades ago I found a skipping pebble on the beach with the Anarchist A embedded in it by nature, so I figure that this way of life is, in the long run, truly embedded in stone and truly natural.

Anarchy is the antidote for control, the enemy of violence, and a cradle of mankind.

The mind is such a fragile instrument of self that if not given the freedom to grow will collapse into.... "society."

At the center of my existence is a love for all living things.

ANARCHY: MY MANIFESTO


I'M AFRAID OF AMERICA,
ISRAEL AND THE MIDDLE EAST

The pioneers of a warless world are the young men who refuse military service.~ Albert Einstein

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners. ~ Albert Camus

There is a global power grab taking place.
Our children are the ammunition, our countries the guns.
The greatest machines of power are merging:
MONEY, MILITARY, GOD.
The holy trinity.
We are nearing the time for the choice of ages.
Human beings will choose their fate
and the con is on to form your opinion.
We all feel it coming.
Trust and be honest with yourself.
NOW.
Let's not spend another age
bowing to the same masters
we have had for 6,000 years.
Let's choose freedom from greed and division.
We can be what we once were ~
HUMAN.

Mix the audacious band Cake singing their almost too-cool version of "Shut the F*ck Up" with a 1930's cartoon called MAKE MINE FREEDOM by John Sutherland, and you have a powerful, brilliant piece of intelligent art. Very avant garde art.




ZERO GRAVITY

I am not just a person.
I can look you in the eye.
I am good and evil.
We are not just people
We can dance together.
We are moral and unjust.
Life is not just nature.
Life ticks imperfectly.
Life is dangerous and civil.
When was the last time you stared into another person's eyes?
Did you remember that little uneasy feeling... like someone was looking at you... not your body?
Almost like reading a book.
I care about people I don't know.
I respect the dead I never met.
I love me and everything.
We care about our people we know.
We disrespect our place in time.
We love watching and spying.
Life cares about nothing.
Life respects change.
Life loves when you cry and sing.
When was the last time someone you love sung to you?
Did you remember that little uneasy feeling...
like someone would die for you...
not your net-worth?
Almost like zero gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.